50 Meter Pool 81º
Are you ready for the Swim Marathon?
Saturday October 25, 2014
The Dad’s Club Swim Marathon is our major fundraiser for the year. This is a huge event and a lot of fun for swimmers and parents alike! There are prizes for the top fundraisers!
This year Dad’s Club swimmers will challenge themselves with a timed endurance swim in order to raise $75,000!
The Houston Chronicle and other news agencies will be present to capture photos and videos of the event!
Important Swim Marathon Instructions
1. Please arrive 15 minutes before your swim start time
NOTE: Swimmers who arrive late will not be permitted to swim (and will need to make arrangements with their coach) – NO EXCEPTIONS
2. Remember to leave a few extra minutes for parking
NOTE: There is no swimmer drop off in the lot by the pool. Parking
spaces must be used. Please do NOT park on the street.
3. Read the start times carefully, they are staggered
4. Note which pool, and lane assignment (subject to minor changes on the day)
5. Bring a parent, grandparent or another grown-up for your lap counter!
6. Your lap counter should bring a chair, a pencil, and clipboard /something firm to write on
7. Bring a water bottle, warm jacket/parka to put on after the swim
8. Don't forget to bring cash or check for Spirit Wear!
Start Times / Lane Assignments by Group:
After the swim:
Questions: Check out the FAQ web page for more information
Volunteers: We still need volunteers to sign-up help direct people on deck, and traffic.
Sponsors of the 2014 Swim Marathon: