- Processing fees are the actual cost of transactions charged to us by the Thriva system to each card or check holder. Dad's Club Swim Team does not accept monthly payments that are not set up on an auto-draft. I authorize my bank/credit card company to honor the pre-authorized electronic funds transfer for membership payments and/or contributions. I understand that the payment is my responsibility and that I am obligated to a $60 return check fee for declined drafts or checks.
- I understand that my membership is continuous until 60 days after written notification has been received by the Dad's Club Swim Team Treasurer. Written notification must be via US Postal Service to 1006 Voss Road, Houston, TX 77055 Attn: Treasurer.
- As the parent/legal guardian of the swimmer I give permission to have pictures and information regarding my swimmer to be displayed on the Dad's Club Swim Team website.
- As the parent/legal guardian of this minor child, I hereby authorize the Dad's Club Swim Team staff or team representative to seek medical or surgical treatment for the child, as is deemed necessary in order to assure the safety of the child.
- Each swimmer is obligated to raise at least the training team minimum at the Fall fundraiser--the swim marathon.
Training team minimum: White/Blue $75 and Bronze/Silver/Gold/Senior Elite $150
- Swim families are obligated to volunteer at least 5 hours per swimmer for home USA Meets or pay a fee of $200 to support the meet.
- The board of directors may at its discretion auto-debit members for board approved facility/energy surcharges. Not to exceed $75.
- I understand that open board meetings are held the second Monday of each month.
- I understand that I it is my obligation to pay meet entry fees that equal $4.00-15.00 per individual event and occasionally a meet fee--depending on the meet. The meet fee information is available at www.gulfswimming.org.
I will receive auto debit for meet entry fees incurred for my swimmer at the time of the meet registration. I understand that it is my responsibility to provide proper notice and that meet entry fees are not subject to refund
- Coaches travel expenses for meets outside the Houston Metro Area and/or that require overnight stay will be split between the meet participants.
- White/Blue/Bronze/Gold: I fully understand the obligation to give a 60 day written USPS postmarked notice to terminate and stop auto-debit of fees. The stop date for auto debits will be the first of the month following the end of the 60 day notice. No prorated or partial monthly fees.
Silver and Senior Elite training groups require a 1 year commitment. We understand that paying an annual fee could be difficult. We are providing monthly payment options. This swimmer's commitment must be for 1 year (from 9/1/11 - 9/1/12). No refunds will be alloted for this group.
- I understand that there is absolutely no refund on my registration fees regardless of the circumstances
- I understand that my child may not participate if my account is past due for any fees.
- I understand that my child(ren) have a student membership to the club as part of his swim team monthly fee and that other family members may use the facility only if we upgrade to a family membership--available on line for a nominal additional fee.
- I understand that I am required to be a timer/volunteer during at least 50% of swim meets that my child attends.
- I understand that meet information including timing sign up is on line at www.dadsclub-swimteam.com
- I understand that swim team schedules and notices are posted on line and this is the primary method of various notifications including upcoming meets, meet entries, meet times, and meet fees.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for notifying coaching staff in the event my child will not attend a meet that is on the online schedule or I will be responsible for the meet charges that are incurred.
- I agree that my account will be billed for meet fees and automatic payment of those charges will be to the checking account or credit cards account on file.